1. Do not try to earn more than possible (ie 10% of the deposit).
2. Don’t play games where you don’t know the rules; it is best to play games that have a well-planned strategy.
3. Play no more than 15-20 minutes at an online casino, try to earn the 10% as early as possible and then take a break of at least 12 hours from that online casino.
4. It is not recommended to play at a single online casino, it is desirable to create accounts and make deposits at multiple online casinos, to earn more money every day.
5. If you have multiple accounts, try to divide the time so that there is a difference of at least 12 hours between games.
6. Try to play only one type of game per day.
7. Don’t gamble with borrowed money or money you urgently need, thinking you will win the next day. The money will multiply with a lot of patience and discipline.
8. Don’t bet more than you can afford to lose.
9. Do not try to predict the outcome of a game based on what has happened in the past. Don’t assume that if you win the first hand, the next outcome will be the same as the last. This is called the “gambler’s illusion”.
10. Don’t count on winning. The games are designed for the benefit of the casino, not the player’s. Remember to manage your money carefully. When you lose, place smaller bets than you would if you were winning.